Friday, December 24, 2010

On Dasher, On Dancer, On Prancer and Cupid!

It is Christmas Eve and in a few short hours, we will be on the road heading to my hometown to spend Christmas with my parents in the bungalow I grew up in and my sisters and their families and my brother and his family will all be there too.

Get out your abacus and count with me:

-2 grandparents PLUS
-4 adult children PLUS
-4 spouses of above adult children PLUS
-13 grandchildren

EQUALS: a grand total of 23 and the little people outnumber the adults by far.

WE'RE GOING TO NEED A LOT OF BOOZE.

I wish you health, happpiness and prosperity over the holiday season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

5 comments:

taxi media said...

Hope you had a great xmas. I enjoy reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Cool

Anonymous said...

How long was it?

Anonymous said...

Missing your blog

IISAFETY said...

Happy holidays! Hope that we all enjoy and cherished all the memories we all soon to create. :)