Friday, January 9, 2009

Humble Pie

It's never easy to admit that you're wrong. It can be even harder to acknowledge when you're hubby is right to call you out on your lousy, bitchy behaviour.

So, Honey, here is a public apology for screeching at you this morning, undeservedly.

And by screech - what that really means is I sounded like a hound from hell - complete with wild hair, hoarse voice, and general nastiness spewing out of me because hubby dared to stay up late socializing with one of his best friends and then, gasp, the HORROR, he fell asleep in the family room.

And to further apologize, I promise to make you a nice dinner tonight followed later on by a nice massage.

Prior to that, I should probably think about filing down my nails. And teeth. And double check there is no full moon scheduled tonight.....

No comments: