Thursday, July 2, 2009

Update

Again, I'm long overdue on an update, but there isn't really much happening, other than being a human incubator and nurturing the miracle life on a daily basis.

I had a check-up earlier this week and my doctor is concerned because I'm losing weight - at this point I should be steadily gaining - and while normally this sort of news would cause me to attempt a cartwheel across the backyard, I too, am a little worried. The good news is that baby is active, her heart rate is strong and while I'd appreciate it if she'd let go of my ribcage so I can breathe without it seeming like I've been smoking 3 packs a day since the age of 10, I have no complaints.

I am really tired, but even that is manageable if I just remember to tell myself that it's okay to wear clothes 5 times before washing.

Days like this are why Febreeze was invented.

No comments: