Friday, September 25, 2009

Waiting. More waiting. Still waiting.

I didn't realize I haven't updated in about 2 weeks, so here's a short post (just for you, Tasha!)

My due date is coming up quickly - September 30th - but I've reached that point in the pregnancy where you feel like it's NEVER COMING OUT. The pressure on my nu-noone (vagina for those of you new to reading this site) is incredible - every step I take feels like baby girl's head is going to pop out and she will be all "Hey, what the hell is going on? I was comfortable in there!" and I will be all "Hey, YOU - I'm your mother and I'd like to not feel like I'm going to piss my pants every 5 minutes, so you're out and you're gonna like it!" I like expressing my love and affection for my children in this manner - short, sweet, and to the point.

Even though this pregnancy has been fantastic I'm more than ready to get to the next phase which is filled with sleepless nights, an endless period for weeks to come, and leaking, cracked, sore nipples. Ah...the joy and bliss of it all.

No comments: