Saturday, June 14, 2008

Suburban Bliss

I'm on a weekend getaway without my hubby and kids.

I miss them, but am relaxing in a way that just isn't possible when young'uns are clamoring for attention. As in, I can read more than 2 sentences at a time in my book. And go pee without someone banging on the door because what they have to say at that exact moment cannot possibly wait the extra 10 seconds I need to finish. I had a pedicure today, while sitting in a vibrating massage chair.

And the good times keep on rollin'...!

1 comment:

Kel said...

HI!!! guess what...I finally created a blog!! YEP YEP....happy to hear that you are enjoying your weekend getaway with your sister!!! Enjoy it while u can!!

See ya Monday...

ps...I put a link to your blog on my page!! check it out

http://dreamcatcher-kel.blogspot.com