Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bring Me Food!

I can't think of a single thing to write about that might hold anyone's interest because I am just too damn hungry and the only thing running through my mind is that my mouth is watering for a chicken caeser salad. And hot sauce to dip the chicken into.

And my hubby. Naked. Maybe dip him into the hot sauce too, but really, what's the point? He needs no extra hotness because he's smokin' as it is...

Not only is my mouth watering, now I also need to go and take a cold shower.

Is this what they mean about your mid-30's and hitting your prime? Because if that's the case, I'm going to drown in hot chicken and sex.

Which begs the question...which came first? The chicken or the SEX?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which came first? SEX! Read Genesis...first God created man, THEN came the animals!

Besides, they didn't know they needed food until they had sex first anyway! ;)