Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Vant To Be Alone

Do you ever have one of those days where you kinda feel like snarling at your boss or coworker or spouse for no reason at all than it would just feel so fucking good?

I'm not in a nice mood today. I feel like screaming and throwing things until they splinter and smash into tiny icicles of glass around my feet and with my shoes I will stomp all over it to hear the crunchy sound it makes. I am so damn tired and frustrated with bullshit. I have moments where I daydream that if I crash my car just enough, I'll only get hurt enough to be drugged and required to stay in a hospital and this would be a good thing (in the moment I'm dreaming it) because then I won't have to think because thinking is exhausting me, draining me.

Instead, I will glare passive-aggressively at the Starbucks girl in her green apron because she just mixed up my order and I can't scream obscenities at her because, really, that's not nice.

Just another day where I feel like I'm swirly chocolate crazy in a vanilla world.

No comments: